Organization and Structure
The National Insulation Association is a service organization. Its mission
is to provide essential services to all members at acceptable costs. The
association also represents its members to government agencies, private
organizations, and associations.
Representing all facets of our industries, we are an organization composed of members, lead
by our members and paid for by our members.
- Ten committees and various task forces review and assess the issues and recommend
actions to our Board of Directors.
- Six Executive Committee members and 20 board members, including representatives of the
regional insulation associations, implement solutions.
- Our past presidents are called upon often for their counsel.
- Associate members support our efforts to better the industry.
- We communicate the NIA message to industry through
Magazine, the NIA News
newsletter, the association website,
www.insulation.org., other publications and
conventions and meetings.
- NIA's professional staff are ready to support and advise the membership.
- Membership in NIA indicates professionalism, responsibility and success.