Omni Fort Worth Hotel Reservations
- Committee Days Discounted Room Rate: $209, plus taxes and service charges for a single/double occupancy.
- Reservation Deadline: Friday, October 24, 2014, 5:00 p.m. Fort Worth (CDT), unless the room block is sold out beforehand.
- Call hotel 800-843-6664 or book online here.
- To receive the discounted rate, indicate that you are attending the National Insulation Association Committee Days 2014 Meeting.
- Guests will be required to provide a credit card when making a reservation. Charges for your room reservation will be processed upon check-in. Room reservations may be canceled up to 7 days prior to arriving without penalty. After 7 days you will be charged for 1 night's stay plus tax.
- Omni Select Guest Gold Level Benefits:
- Join before arriving at Committee Days to take advantage of the following benefits during your stay:
- Complimentary internet access, bottled water on the night of arrival, newspaper of your choice, and express checkout option.
- The Omni also features The Wine Thief and Whiskey & Rye, a neighborhood sports bar.
The Omni Fort Worth Hotel offers luxurious accommodations in the heart of downtown Fort Worth, across from the convention center. Each of the 614 guest rooms and suites feature a touch of Texas, where you can stretch out and relax.
You can enjoy the Mokara Spa, which offers massages, facial and body wrap treatments, and nail services. On-site restaurant offerings include Bob's Steak & Chop House and The Cast Iron Restaurant.
Fort Worth Activities
Known as the city of Cowboys and Culture, Fort Worth is often called the place "where the West begins." Explore the city's heritage at the Fort Worth Stockyards. Experience a small western main street when you visit Sundance Square. Stroll the Texas Cowboy Hall of Fame. Round up your own herd at the Circle R Ranch. Nearby, golfers can tee off at The Golf Club at Fossil Creek or Waterchase Golf Course.
Expect daytime temperatures to average in the mid-60s and in the mid to lower 40s at night.