NEW NAME ● NEW FORMAT ● MORE VALUE
Introducing NIA's Fall Summit (formerly Committee Days)
This year held in conjunction with the Insulation Expo (IEX) USA Trade Show
NIA is excited to announce a new meeting format with even more targeted opportunities exclusively for NIA members to improve their skills, develop professional networks, and grow their businesses.
NIA's Fall Summit is a meeting where NIA members focus on the business of the industry and association, hear unique presentations on current industry-related topics, discuss the latest industry issues, and receive valuable information on business growth and improved productivity. This meeting provides opportunities for networking within the insulation business channel. This year, the Fall Summit is being held in conjunction with the IEX USA trade show, which offers unprecedented access to engineers and the end-user audience. This is an event that you cannot miss.
In conjunction with NIA's Fall Summit, Reed Exhibitions is organizing IEX USA, the first North American international trade show for the mechanical insulation industry. The NIA Fall Summit registration includes unlimited access to IEX USA during show hours. NIA's Fall Summit will include ample networking opportunities to ensure that attendees have dedicated time to meet with current and potential customers as well as to connect with industry friends.
Highlights of the Fall Summit include:
- Complimentary access to IEX USA show floor, which offers representation from mechanical insulation manufacturers, distributors, fabricators, contractors. Attendees will consist of mechanical insulation end users such as engineers, specifiers, plant managers, architects, contractors, building inspectors, and code officials representing the commercial, industrial, and manufacturing sectors.
- General Session and Breakfast (a complimentary hot, full breakfast will be served)
- Luncheon and Keynote Speaker (click here to see photos from the 2014 Luncheon)
- NIA and IEX Oktoberfest Reception
- Sessions and Committee Meetings with industry-specific speakers (Note: With the exception of appointed committees, you do not need to be a member of a committee to attend that committee's meeting.)
Who Should Attend
All NIA members are welcome and encouraged to attend this meeting that will focus on member-driven educational programming and increased business networking opportunities–along with an opportunity to be under one roof with mechanical insulation end users at IEX USA. If you have attended Committee Days in the past, this new format brings even more of what you have come to expect from NIA's successful fall member meeting, but with even more value-added educational and networking opportunities. You do not have to be a committee member to attend NIA's Fall Summit. Don't miss out!
NIA Member Benefits
NIA's Fall Summit is an exclusive event for NIA members only. Members of NIA who exhibit at IEX also receive special discounts on booth packages and square-footage pricing.