Registration includes your attendance at all speaker presentations; all meal functions, reception, and open bar; and committee meetings. NIA Fall Summit attendees also receive complimentary access to the IEX USA trade show. There are no single event or daily rates.
- Fall Summit Registration: $125
If you are interested in registering more than 1 person from your company, discounted pricing is available:
- Fall Summit Registration (1 person): $125
- Fall Summit Registration (2 people): First person is $125, second person is $100
- Fall Summit Registration (3+ people): First person is $125, second person is $100, third person is $75
How to Register
- You may register online by clicking here. (Special pricing for multiple attendees is not accepted in the online system.) You will be asked to enter your username and password. If you do not have this information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 703-464-6422 for assistance.
- You may also register by downloading the registration form and emailing, faxing, or mailing it to NIA for processing. Discounted pricing can only be secured by sending back a PDF copy of the registration form (special pricing is not accepted through the online system). Email forms to email@example.com, fax forms to 703-464-5896, or mail to NIA, 12100 Sunset Hills Road, Suite 330, Reston, VA 20190.
- Registrations must be returned by Tuesday, October 13, 2015, to ensure timely processing. NIA accepts checks, American Express, MasterCard, and Visa.
Fall Summit Attendance and Participation Policies
NIA's Fall Summit is designed to provide opportunities for an exchange of industry knowledge during meetings and networking events. We ask that you do not plan any entertainment events or meetings during scheduled NIA committee meetings or events. No individual event or daily registration rate is available. Participation in the breakfast, luncheon, evening reception and IEX Trade Show is included in your registration fee.
A spouse/guest registration rate of $25 is available for the Tuesday evening NIA and IEX Oktoberfest Reception at NIA's Fall Summit. (Spouse/Guest is defined as someone accompanying a paid registrant who does not work in the industry and will not be attending business or committee meetings.)
All cancellations must be made in writing to NIA by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or they may be faxed to 703-464-5896. Refund requests will be disbursed in the following manner: requests received by October 13 will receive a full refund; requests received between October 14 and October 20 will receive a 50% refund; and all requests received after October 20, 2015, will receive no refund. Please note all refunds may be processed after the NIA Fall Summit.
By registering for this event, you agree that your image may be used and distributed throughout NIA communications and media.