NIA’s Fall Summit
NIA’s Fall Summit (formerly Committee Days) is an annual members-only event that includes topical speakers, open committee meetings, tailored industry sessions, and networking opportunities to develop new business relationships. Designed to “Educate, Engage, and Elevate,” the goal of the Fall Summit meeting is to provide actionable content for attendees that companies can implement immediately to improve their businesses. We want to make sure we are providing speakers on the topics you are interested in. We get member feedback all year long, but you can still impact the speaker choices. Email us at email@example.com with your speaker or topic suggestions.
What to Expect
Building upon the success of last year’s fall meeting, we’ve designed the Fall Summit 2016 schedule to decrease your time away from your office and to maximize your time for education and business-building networking in our Nation’s Capital, just days before the 2016 national election. NIA looks forward to welcoming our members back to Washington, DC.
NIA’s Fall Summit offers members:
- Convenience—All events take place in 1 location just minutes from Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA).
- Flexibility—Minimizing members’ time out of the office is a priority, and all Committee meetings will take place on Wednesday with a General Session and Breakfast Speaker on Thursday.
- Value—15 hours of education, 2 breakfasts, 1 luncheon, and 1 networking reception are included in the affordable registration rate. Additional multiple-registrant discounts are available.
Highlights of the Fall Summit include:
- Forum-style committee meetings with industry-specific speakers;
- General Session and Breakfast (a complimentary hot, full breakfast);
- Luncheon and Keynote Speaker; and
- Networking Reception on Wednesday evening.
Who Should Attend
All NIA members are welcome and encouraged to attend this meeting that will focus on member-driven educational programming and increased business networking opportunities. If you have attended Committee Days in the past, the new Fall Summit format brings even more of what you have come to expect from NIA’s events. You do not have to sit on a committee to attend any of these meetings. Don’t miss out!
Plan Your Travel and Itinerary
Whether driving or flying into the DC area, attendees should plan on arriving the evening of Tuesday, November 1, in preparation for a full day of education, committee meetings, and networking starting at 8:00 a.m. on Wednesday, November 2. (Registration opens at 7:15 a.m. on Wednesday.) To maximize networking, Wednesday night is open for you to schedule business dinners or enjoy downtown Washington, DC; historic Alexandria; Georgetown; the Pentagon; and national monuments. Return flights on Thursday, November 3, should be scheduled for after 12:00 p.m. to allow time for airport shuttles and security.
NIA Member Benefits
NIA’s Fall Summit is an exclusive event for NIA members only. If you are not already a NIA member, please visit the Join NIA page on NIA’s website, which includes information about the benefits of belonging and testimonials from current members. For more information, please contact Kristin V. DiDomenico at 703-464-6422, ext. 115, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.