Foundation Pledge Card
NIA & MEMBER BENEFITS
The benefits of a successful program are numerous. By positioning NIA as the recognized authority on the commercial and industrial insulation industry, the Association has an opportunity to increase membership and membership value; increase Insulation Outlook circulation-which will be a better value for our advertisers; boost meeting attendance and participation; help build a stronger relationship with regional and affiliated associations; and increase the use of our programs and services.
The Foundation Steering Committee
The Steering Committee is appointed by the NIA President and is comprised of the following:
- Two Associate Members
- Two Distributor/Laminator/Fabricator Members
- Two Contractor Members
- One Marketing Communications Consultant
- One NIA staff person
Committee Membership Is Open to All
The success of the "Putting the Power of Insulation To Work" program hinges on dedicated industry volunteers. Industry participants are, after all, the experts. There is a tremendous amount of untapped expertise within the membership of NIA, and volunteers are needed to serve.
Marketing & Outreach Subcommittee
- Identify key target audiences and message statements
- Review all marketing materials
- Help coordinate participation in technical conferences, industry education programs and tradeshow appearances
- Develop a "database" of outside contacts for regular external communications
- Help coordinate presentation needs and appearances
- Participate at tradeshows or make other appearances of behalf of NIA.