NIA’s Leadership Webinar Series
Join NIA for a new educational webinar series focusing on leadership training that will benefit you and your company now and in the future. The webinars will take place in January and February 2016, and will be hosted by the FMI Corporation. These hour-long webinars will give you timely industry information in a convenient virtual format—no travel time or expense required, and 1.0 professional development hour (PDH) will be given for participating in each webinar.
Who Should Register:
- Business Owners
Position Your Company for Success: Prepare Now for the Top 10 Construction Industry Trends through 2020
Wednesday, January 27, 2016
1:00—2:00 p.m. EST
The construction industry is filled with opportunities and challenges, and to be successful in the next 10—20 years, organizations and individuals need to start preparing now. Webinar leaders will explore the 10 most important trends that will occur in the next few years, providing participants with a list of action items that they can use to start preparing now. Webinar topics will explore:
- Identifying emerging internal and external trends in the construction sector;
- Understanding how volatility, uncertainty, complexity, and ambiguity affect your business;
- Effectively managing organizational change; and
- Identifying the key leadership skills needed to succeed in a changing landscape.
Speaker: Mark F. (Rusty) Sherwood, Principal, FMI Center for Strategic Leadership
Essentials of Leadership Recruitment and Transition Planning
Wednesday, February 24, 2016
1:00—2:00 p.m. EST
Changing leadership is a complex, technical, and emotional undertaking for businesses of all sizes. Having a clear strategy, a well-developed plan, and a strong leadership pipeline are important topics for anyone who manages individuals, teams, or entire organizations. In this webinar, participants will learn how to:
- Identify why having a leadership pipeline is important and how to create one;
- Create strategies to develop talent and prepare your next generation for their future leadership roles;
- Plan for a variety of transitions, whether it is to the next generation, a third-party buyer, or current employees; and
- Recognize the symptoms of an organization lacking a solid leadership development plan.
Paige S. Kelly, Consultant, FMI Corporation
Edward K. Rowell, Consultant, FMI Corporation
NIA Member Fee: $75 (per login, per webinar)
- $135 per login for both webinars (a savings of $15)
- Special discounted pricing of $50 per login, per webinar is available if you are registering more than 1 person from your company.
To register, please complete the PDF Registration form. Once payment is received, you will receive an email with instructions for logging on to the webinar. Internet and telephone access are required for participation in this webinar.
Each registration is limited to 1 computer/telephone login. This login information may not be shared and is valid only for the registrant. We encourage you to broadcast the webinar in a conference room and share this educational opportunity with your entire team.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
AFFORDABLE: You and your coworkers can register for one price with no travel expenses.
VALUABLE: Learn invaluable insights on leadership trends and recruitment for your company. One professional development hour (PDH) will be provided to each registrant for participating in the webinar.
CONVENIENT: Attend from your office, home, or anywhere with internet and phone access.
FAST: In 60 minutes or less you will have gained valuable information.